A notification has been issued for the recruitment of teachers temporarily in Eklavya Model Residential School Chhattisgarh. Notification number (EMRS/ 32/2020-21/4407) has been released on 21/09/2020. All information related to Eklavya School Temporary Teacher Recruitment Online Application Form 2020 is given in this post. As the application processor, important date application fees, age limit, qualification, number of posts, salary and important site are being given inside this post. If you want any additional information related to this recruitment, then you can ask me in comment box.
You can apply online for this recruitment. The starting date for online application is 22/09/2020. Last date for this recruitment is given on 7/10/2020. If you are a fresh candidate then the last date for you is 14/10/2020.
Please refer to the notification issued for the number of detailed posts. Under the sanctioned posts, 452 posts have been placed in the academic cadre and 625 posts have been kept in the legal teacher and non-teaching category.
- Academic cadre- 452 post
- Legal education and non-education classes – 625
Chhattisgarh Eklavya School Temporary Teacher Recruitment for 2020 has been kept the same Fee for all category. Which is 100 rupees, you can submit your fees through online. Last date for depositing fees is 14/10/2020.
Because of this recruitment has been done on temporary posts. So if you are already employed in some other place under this recruitment, and if you are under 50 years of age, then you can apply for this recruitment. The age limit of candidates who are fresh has been kept between 21 years to 35 years. For detailed information, you can also see the official notification.
Rajasthan PTET Result Declared:- Click Here
In this recruitment, different qualifications have been prescribed for different posts. In which the main qualifications are explained to you in this post. For complete qualification see official notification.
- 2 year integrated postgraduate course by NCERT Regional Teaching College with minimum 50% marks.
- Graduation in a related subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Graduation from 4 year integrated course and minimum 50% in related subject.
- Graduate with minimum 50% in the concerned subject
- B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Passed Paper II or TET of Central Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE.
- Graduates in Physical Education get 55% in Health and Physical Education and minimum 55% marks in Sports as per NITE.
- Minimum 50% marks in BPED degree under year integrated course (as per NIT)
- Graduate or equivalent qualification from recognized institute
- Graduate in Library Science from a recognized institute.
- 2 years experience in library / computerization experience in library / 1 year computer application certificate from a recognized institute.
- Note: – For all other posts, you must see the official notification in which different qualifications have been given for different posts.
In this recruitment, candidates who have completed compulsory qualification and candidates with less qualification than compulsory qualification have also been given an opportunity. Hence minimum salary in this recruitment is 17850 per month and maximum salary is ₹ 47600 per month.
- Minimum salary:- 17850 Rs
- Maximum salary:- 47600 Rs
How To Apply Online Application
- Only online applications will be accepted for this recruitment, if you want to apply online then click on the link given below.
- Candidates can apply for district-wise vacant posts separately and there will be a separate fee for each post.
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit. Interview can also be done if required. A skill test can also be conducted for the posts for which skill test is required.
- If you have applied online once, you cannot get permission to amend it separately.
- Regarding this recruitment, any kind of court jurisdiction will be in the state of Chhattisgarh only.
|Click to download the official notification||Click Here|
|Click to apply online||Click Here|